Police & Fire Public Information Officers
Get “Real World” Media Training
An on-scene news conference following
a high-profile Mesa Police shooting.
PHOENIX — Public Information Officers for Police & Fire Dept.’s are getting “real world” media relations training, and social media training from media expert.
Chris Ryan, an internationally recognized media expert and instructor has created the 2-day ‘Media Relations for Law Enforcement.’ This intensive media training seminar for police chiefs, sheriffs, commanders, supervisors, spokespersons and other key law enforcement personnel.
Media Relations for Law Enforcement
- Breaking News & Social Media
- 5 must-have apps for your dept.
- Tactical police media relations
- Communicate more effectively with public & news media.
- Manage your social media footprint
- The “real story” behind the Trayvon Martin case
- “New Normal” for Police & Public Safety
- Do we really need a media policy?
More details» Contact: e-mail or 602-445-6442
Hosting A Seminar
Hosting one of our seminars is a unique way for the host agency to bring a high caliber seminar to your area. Full Story
Host one of our Seminars!